18 September 2011

My leg still hurts

I complain a lot. I know this, but I am really sick of my leg hurting.  It is aching badly. I can't take anything for another two hours or so. If I take it now, I will be awake at 3.30 or something because my leg hurts.
I took Girl Child shopping this morning. We were only gone for about am hour or so. Still my leg was aching at the end. With Brendan's blessing, I took two Mersyndols and I had a two hour nap. It wasn't the magic bullet this time. Yes, it helped a lot at first, but now I can't take anything else. I am not sure it is the wonder drug I had hoped.

Kids gave a performance on the trampoline. I had to stand five mins or so... not long. I just came inside. My leg hurts badly, which is why I am regretting taking the Mersyndols.
Meh. I need to grab my heating pad. That should help.

No comments: