17 September 2011

My List of Meds with Pics!


Some older person in my life used to say that the older you get, the more medicines you have to take.  I believe them.  I take a handful of pills every morning.  Then I take 3-5 pills at noon and at bedtime.  I did this list to help me keep track of everything, but I thought you might be interested too.   This list includes everything I take for all my diagnosises: depression, anxiety and the cancer (I can't think of a better word at the moment, sorry).

If the pics are all messed up, let me know.  I am trying to get then fixed ASAP.


Everyday Meds:

For Depression:
Prozac (Fluoxetine) 20 mg

1 capsule daily




For Anxiety:
Valium (Diazepam) 2mg

 1/2 to 1 as needed




For Nausea:
Maxolon (Metoclopramide) 10mg
1 tablet 3 times a day as needed


For the Red Spots:
Mometasone Furote 1mg/g (Elocon Ointment 0.1%)
Apply to affected areas 2 times a day


For Pain:
Brufen (Ibuprofen 400mg)  
1 tablet 3 times a day

For Pain:
Panadol Osteo SR 665mg  (I take the brand name so this is it)

2 tablets 3 times a day

Sometimes Meds:

Temazepam 10 mg
1 tablet as needed

Mersyndol 

The magic bullet of pain relief, but not approved by my GP... yet






No comments: